Watch your child’s confidence and love for the snow grow in the Ninja Kids program which has been developed for young skiers aged 3-6 years with safety and fun in mind.
Maximum 8 per class.
Ninja Kids new to the sport will benefit from their own dedicated Learning Zone and magic carpet, while experienced skiers will have the easiest access Grand Hirafu's beginner bowl or Family run and high speed Gondola.
- Registration for classes is at 9:00am
- Lessons start from one of two GoSnow meeting areas at the Gondola base or Family base
- Private magic carpets at both the Gondola base and Family base
- Breaks are provided throughout the day at our Ninja Kids Club
- Full day lessons include lunch
- Grand Hirafu lift pass is required for all levels
|1 Half Day||3 hours||9:30am - 12:30pm||¥9,000|
|2 Half Days||3 hours||9:30am - 12:30pm||¥17,000|
|3 Half Days||3 hours||9:30am - 12:30pm||¥24,000|
|Extra Days||3 hours||9:30am - 12:30pm||¥6,000|
|1 Full Day||6 hours||9.30am - 3:30pm||¥13,000|
|2 Full Days||6 hours||9.30am - 3:30pm||¥24,000|
|3 Full Days||6 hours||9.30am - 3:30pm||¥34,000|
|4 Full Days||6 hours||9.30am - 3:30pm||¥42,000|
|Extra Days||6 hours||9.30am - 3:30pm||¥7,000|
Special Offer: Kids Ski Free
This special spring offer entitles kids to join either our Ninja Kids or Yama Riders program free of charge when any of the listed programs are booked.Find out more