If you're a team player, a great communicator, hard worker and of course ready for an amazing experience then we would like to hear from you.
How to apply
- Click on one of the three categories of Support Staff, Instructors or Management/Supervisor
- Review all the available roles and full position descriptions
- When you are ready to apply – click on the see application form box
- Fill out the online application form and upload:
- Cover letter
- Resume CV
- A current photo
- Submit your application- you will receive an automatic confirmation that it has been received.
What happens next?
- All applications will be reviewed by our HR Team on an ongoing basis until all positions are filled. We will aim to have all positions filled by August so it is best to get in early to secure the position you want.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be go through to a first stage interview with our HR team which will be held via Skype.
*please note some applicants for instructor positions may proceed to a second stage interview only.
- Applicants successful at the first stage will then be passed on to the department manager for the final interview
- 2nd Stage interviews will be held by Skype or for an in-person interview if you are based at any of the NZ or AUS resorts listed below.
- If successful in your interview you will receive a letter of offer shortly after
- All offers will need to be accepted within 14 days or the position will be reopened to other applicants
Australia and New Zealand in resort interviews
In person interviews are planned to be held in Australia and New Zealand (South Island) resorts in late July and early August 2016. The interview dates will be fixed at each resort and applicants will be required to attend one of the dates available.
General information and frequently asked questions
- Valid Japanese working visas are required for all positions- General visa types are
- Japanese Working Holiday Program – for more information about eligibility please visit http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_holiday/
- Skilled Labor Visa (Instructor Positions only) – Please click here for information on eligibility
- Humanities Visas (For non-instructing positions) For applicants who have finished a minimum bachelor’s university degree. Please note you are not permitted to instruct on these visa types.
- Employment Dates- Generally full time winter employment will begin in Mid-November and finish in Mid-April
- Staff Accommodation- Is available for all full time (and limited short term positions) and ranges from 40,000 per month for a quad share to 80,000 a month for a single room. We have a number of different housing options available in Hirafu Village and Kutchan, GoSnow provides a convenient staff. More info coming soon.
- For Frequently Asked Questions, click here.